Thursday, October 11, 2012

Conversation with fb guy

atheist guy:You truly don't get it.
Every human being is deserving of love, care, and help, including those who wrong us in the worst ways. A human being unable to forgive is only a shadow of their own pain, barely considered a human being at all.

I concluded you were both an asshole and had hubris the moment I met you

atheist guy:You don't need me anymore. Delete me and move on to someone more willing to help you. But just as the bible says The Lord helps those who help themselves, I'd rather help those who help themselves. You, someone who feeds on the help of others like a leech, filling your own craving for attention, needs to break free from your own mental bondage, but that it is only possible for someone who can learn detachment and return to the center and discover their inner truth. No one can hold your hand through it.
You are not in need of my help. Therefore, I'd like you delete me to drive the point that you require to fix
yourself home and that NO ONE can help or love you until you learn to do so yourself.

me::yeah that really hurts me. several of your points hurt me. you assumed a lot of things about me that are not true. you think because you're smart and know psychology that you know me? i'll have you know im one of the nicest, kindest and best people anyone will EVER meet! and people love me. you just don't know me or understand and don't understand true pain that i feel. pride? yeah maybe a little. but some of the best people are narcissists and i'm a narcissist who wants to help people. you don't understand my pain and that I AM NOT LIKE YOU. i can't just stand up and become stronger. that i can't. but gradually i might be able to free myself. an asshole? definitely not! you never had severe mental illness that disables you, how can you possibly understand how i feel? im a SAINT compared to some people. and im a great soul. i know the true religion and understand god better than you atheists will EVER understand in this lifetime. but i'll do you the favor and delete you. if that's what you really want you'll get it. and then when im fine i might come back and tell you that and be proud even though you judged me and not understood me. im a beautiful soul and one of the most worthwhile people you will EVER meet. and i don't think im weak anymore. im stronger than you will EVER know. im sure in my shoes you'd be already DEAD(suicide) but i still press on. and even if i do not succeed in this lifetime i know through the light of the truth in my heart one day i will just by my righteousousness. im sure god will understand your reasons for being an asshole to you and hope you get the punishment that is just and no more no less. in fact i might block you too. i don't know why you're a dick to me but im sure the truth will set me free. you just made a lot of assumptions about me from a few conversations or even sooner than that that are not true. and btw the whole forgiveness thing i used to be a BIG forgiver. one of the best. but once again i am not because of the mental illness. i wish you luck in life and hope you become a better person than being an asshole to mentally disabled people like me. you're just a bully now and i am more spiritually developed than you. i have more potential than you i bet i am even better than you. goodbye!

No comments: